December 31, 2009

How to be Beautiful

I wanted to make this post after new year, but when I see around me unhappy faces on this day, with no good reasons, I think I should maybe post it right now. Sometimes I notice articles about how to be beautiful, but mostly with wrong tips in it. Love makes one beautiful. Without love we look so empty. Put what ever you want on you, make how many surgeries you want, something will be missing, something what brings real beauty in living soul and that's love. Learn to love, love! Not only beauty, but also happiness is brought by the love.

Happy New Year to all of you! Give people around you smile and big hug to the people you love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post and it's topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis