February 17, 2010

Do You Care About Success?


Everywhere the same, really. It took me long time, when I started blogging in Georgian language to understand and make for me clear, that:

1. People are not pleased with my writing
2. and that I don't care

This findings I posted as a blog description and generally they helped me to understand myself better. It was not easy thought. To understand yourself better, you need to think about who you are, you need to know what you want, where you stand, what matters to you and what not, what you want to achieve, dig deeper and find answers, why do you really write and many other things. But coolest thing ever is that when you confront yourself with this questions, you know who you are. At least you know yourself better. And it opens you totally different perspective, you've never seen in front of you before. After thinking for a long time, I knew, that I'm not writing in search of acceptance in others or making friends. That's why I don't care if people are not pleased. Farther, if I try to please people, I will not have anything to write. I do believe that people who please with writing their audience they serve their own goals of being accepted, their favorite or famous or authority or whatever. And this isn't my passion. Of course, we all like to find people with same interests, make friends, but this is not my goal in first place. I write to shake people from their comfort zone and there is always one or another good reason for it. I love to follow nobody else and nothing else then my passion and my inner voice.

"All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure."

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), Letter to Mrs Foote, Dec. 2, 1887


"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody"

Bill Cosby (1937 - )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post and it's topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis