March 18, 2010

Thinking On "Avatar"

Even though I agree with most of the criticism about the "Avatar", I wrote on my previous blog too, that I do like it. Film touches my imaginary world. It makes me fly and dream. Script and actual story of the film becomes irrelevant, when I start thinking on my own reality-dream.

Before the films were made, people were making legends. I don't think that all of them will have all great and all acceptable ideas in it, if we decide to be critical. But they inspired people. And inspiration is a great thing.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't mind it. The movie was good technically speaking. The story has many flaws but hey, this is Hollywood... lots of movies have some kind of 'moral" and I sometimes don't agree with their vision. It's normal.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about this post and it's topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis