April 28, 2010

The Hour: An Interview With U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

I was very impressed with this Lady. Usually I don't imagine politicians being so very interesting. She delivered such a great ideas and meaningful answers on George's interesting questions. Her answers are clear, straightforward and open. I didn't think liking her so much as I do now.

I agree with Hillary Clinton on many issues (isn't it easy way of being amazing as well? :) ), also about the issue of abortion. Some people have just too extreme ideas about it, but probably it's better to discuss specific topics one day in a separate posts.

George seems a bit nervous, doesn't he? He did great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post and it's topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis