April 5, 2010

John Ralston Saul About Who Canadians Are

I read some parts of the book of John Ralston "A Fair Country". Issue of how Canadians seem themselves and who they are, were interesting for me. This book is more about ideology, about offering Canadians another perspective of understanding themselves.

Unfortunately I couldn't finish reading it, because I had to give book back to library. However I think I got main idea, which I need to know for now.

This speech of him is also good summery.

1 comment:

  1. I find it interesting that Canadians often feel the need to define themselves... seems to be the country is quite strong and has its own culture.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about this post and it's topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis