July 11, 2010

Bluesfest

I had great time on the Bluesfest. I was able to see and listen to artists I never imagined I ever would.

Gipsy Kings' songs I remember already from Georgia. My youngest aunt was often listening him. Music was coolest thing what could still cross soviet borders. I am sure I heard Roger Hodgson's songs there as well, but I start liking his music here. Metric was totally something new, I never heard of them before. Same with Caravan Palace and Jonas and The Massive Attraction. I enjoyed listening them all.

Bluesfest ist still going on and Santana would be the person whos live performence I would like to see too. I feel lucky that it is possible! :)

Metric at Ottawa Bluesfest 2009
photo by Andrew Carver

1 comment:

  1. I was sorry to miss it this year, I wanted to see Crowded House!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about this post and it's topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis