October 15, 2010

Lots of fun with our Indiana Jones

One day I woke up at 4am. I couldn't sleep and grabbed my iTouch. I noticed interesting title on a page of one of my friends and followed it. Funniest day of my life has began.

Apparently Georgian Government is recruiting native English speakers to teach in Georgia. Our Indiana Jones, Raughley is one of the selected candidates who are now leaving and teaching in Georgia. I read his all posts in a day and was laughing all day long. It is really great, but I am afraid to remember some of his funniest quotes one day and time, when everybody expects me to be very serious. Then everything can go wrong. However we hope this doesn't happen. Enjoy reading and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post and it's topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis