May 27, 2012

Glebe garage sale

I had so much fun today at Glebe garage sale. I wish our streets were always full of life and people as it was today. Usually I don't really enjoy shopping but this garage sale seemed to me more then just a trade. I don't know why, but today I felt how trade brings people together. Experience differs from reading in books someone else' findings.



I wanted to live the moment and also to be observer and take photos. I must admit that doing both together is kind of difficult. Making good photos requires time and attention. Making photos and shopping at the same time is not a smart combination. Anyway, I got some good deals, and few nice photos too.


We have some musicians, graduates of political science, award winning authors and kindest people in the neighborhood.  You know, you get a chance to talk with people and learn something about them.


Among all the items, books were the cheapest deal. Starting from $0.50 to $3. I got few fiction and some non-fiction on communication, democracy, Canadian foreign policy...interesting stuff.


I love life! :)
more photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post and it's topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis